Friday, November 03, 2006

Pissed off:fuck the shut up

i am poor. yes i am very poor now. No i am not talking poor as in "i'll have to settle for a porche instead of a Ferrari" poor. Or even "i'll go to Venice and not Monte Carlo for vacations" poor. I am talking oh my god how the fuck will i eat next month poor ! So i sat down , doing the finances, something i hate doing. I started with downloading softwares. To manage my finances. Spent a few hours doing that, some pretty softwares i tell ya. downloaded some widgets. Still nothing. Ok 4 hours down and still zero.

Yep, eventually i sat with pen and paper and my credit card bills. It was amazing.98% of the charges on my statement are from clubs and pubs. I drink. I really drink. i don't think i am an alcoholic but i really drink. I spent a lot of money buying meself drinks. Day before at a party at least 4 people commented about how fast and i drink and how frequently i need to get myself drinks. Yest at a party i drank a whole bottle of vodka alone.

I have always been confident that i can't get addicted to things and can leave em when i desire. and i have done it a lot of time in the past. The more confident i am the more i drink since i know i can't fall. Even when i am tipsy, i stand straight, i drive, i play guitar and joke. i am in my senses. but off late, now realise, i really fucking drink a lot. 3-4 beers are just starters for me. then i drink whiskey and vodka and more beer all in one single setting.

So after taking a look at my bank statement and my state i have decided to stop drinking all together. Last night in a tipsy stage i talked to chinesegirl and yummylips when both of them happened to call me. I was happy. They were happy. I don't like this. Alcohol depresses me. Tho i don't get a hangover ever, i wake up in a low down state. I need new non drinking friends too. since most of my friends also reallyy drink. Most are proud of their good taste when it comes to booze. ok NO DRINKS.

**

Guys like drunk chicks. They are easy. But what's the point ? she won't remember you in the morning or the conversation you had and honestly,ask yourself if you really want to screw a intoxicated body ?

Drunk Girls will want to do a whole lot of things. things usually they won't when they are sober.But in my opinion its a lose all situation for everyone. Why would a guy want to go to a club and pick up a drunk chick ? Even if you just want to get a one night stand, it;s not just sex. It's a whole lot of other things that happen that add to the magic right ? how the fuck do you expect magic when both of you are intoxicated or even if one of you is. And i always notice party girls (that's my term for regularly drunk chicks) complaining how they can;t find good guys and how sex is so bad and blah blah. You are getting hammered and then getting fucked how the fuck do you expect magic ?

OK this post is a rant,but men should stop taking the easy way out. and go fucking learn how to seduce women. it's not fucking marine biology. and chicks please stop getting drunk to get the courage to do things. If you can't get the courage go buy a fucking dildo or become a nun. Most men suck in bed anyways.....

10 comments:

Jhoomur aka JB said...

"men suck in bed"
if only they did, there wont be reams written about the number of women who miss the various big n small os.

lonely. hates drunk chicks, chinese women who dont have anything to say, yummy lips if they dont call too much...
you smoke up? or wait....what was that bit about the arab hashish farmer, you have an issue with "crack whores".....

Anonymous said...

who likes acid rain?! and i dont play in the rain unless a white shirt is handy. no point getting wet jes for the heck of it.

Anonymous said...

"i have decided to stop drinking all together."

Good for you! Hope it lasts though. Think it's great.

It's crazy how all of us get addicted to things we don't realise (like blogging! like getting attached to people.. and so many other not-so-bad but not-so-good thingies)

PS: If you need non-drinking friends, call me :)

InExile said...

*d*, no men yet !! i just know from what i hear frm my lady friends and when i hear my fellow men talk abt their "conquests" ! :)

clit,i always have opinions and issues , about everything !! :)

melody, are you a sweetheart or wat !! gracias !! :)

good to read y'all's thots :)

Anonymous said...

so...i never drink!
i really don't like, i don't want loser my sense of reality
i have afraid about this.

but, sometimes is nice to fuck with someone drunk, with a boyfriend or someone u really know...because they turn more hottie and cute.

anyway, don't drink so much! don't spent your money like this!!!

InExile said...

only you could say such a thing !! :)
fuck him but don't get his name tattoed on ur arse okie ? :P

hedonistic hobo said...

drunken sex isn't sex at all. either he can't get it up or she can't get 'prepared' for it if you get my drift. and waking up to someone you barely recognize save through the misfortune of blurry, hesitantly returning memories is worse than a savge hangover.

you're maturing 'in exile'. maybe more should take a hike. :)

hedonistic hobo said...

more men i meant.

typos, darn blasted typos.

InExile said...

i went for 17 to mature in speedy time... stil i do stupid things.... usually just to amuse myself !!

drunken girls wanting to fuck are something i really dislike ! so.. :)

InExile said...

i meant "from 17 to mature" !