Wednesday, November 01, 2006

i was just passing by thought i'd..

way too much has happened in the past few weeks.good bad and the good. Day by day i think that i simply have too many women in my life. A fact i was once shamelessly proud of, but now i don't give an ant's balls ! Chinese girl has moved to another city and i am thankful i couldn't tolerate her anymore. After she played lots and lots of mind games with me i stopped all contact with her and when she called me my response was "what the fuck do you want ?"

A dinner date was promptly fixed by her at her place the following night where i went on to fuck her brains outta her head. she's quite a cute bitch naked and i like the way she moans. nothing beats a good horny girl on a comfy bed. By the time she was ready to leave the city, she had fallen for me and i still get all mush in her text messages. however that's over. At best i might visit her if i go to her new city. Book closed. she annoyed me quite a bit.

in other related stories, the girl who i mentioned in the last post, yummylips was tamed a few weeks ago too. The setting was her place. i never bring the girls over to my place, they might stalk if they become obsessive. and with the kind of girls i keep on meeting I'd rather not take this risk. yummylips is one of those girls who really need to get intoxicated to get the courage to fuck. I have never seen anyone roll so much hashish in a single night. joint after joint, i felt like i was having sex with a fucking Afghan hashish farmer. This was possibly the worst sex of my life. She is quiet like a mouse. she rolls her lips and shuts her mouth when i am pounding her. And worse !!! she orgasms in 3 minutes. Her body is shaking and shivering like it's a fucking vibrator and she just cums all over. Instantly !!! i realised this after doing it 3 times and boy oh boy.. i didn't know what the fuck else to do the rest of the night. she of course kept smoking the hashish. I was mighty glad to get outta that crack-hole in the morning.

yummylips called me yesterday, she asked me why haven't i called her since that day. It was quite embarrassing to talk to her. For some reason she got pissed at me. Jesus. why can't i find simple sensible nice women ?? i seem like a fuckwit , fucking women and not calling them, but gimme one reason why i should ?

Model girl with a sexy voice, who i had stop texting, called me the other day. She told me she had been travelling and couldn't call me. But after yummylips i don't know if i am ready to fuck another crack whore or not. she does sound so sweet and sexy tho, and it's mighty tempting. and lastly smarthoteuropean girl , has stopped all contact with me. for some reason. I can't quite figure it out. Too bad, her loss !!

It's amazing how in spite of meeting so many women i still can't find someone to capture my heart, at least for a while. As much as i love to be a player, i don't think i am enjoying it. i really am not. why i do it ? simply coz' i am lonely in this stranger town, and the only people i know are these girls, so i fuck. Off late i have been talking on the phone to loveofmylife. I still love her and i have a hunch she harbors feelings too. in fact i just receive a text from her, after i didn't call her for 3 days. I want her. and i know that she is the one. I don't know how or when will we be together. I have dreams to pursue and she wants to fly. Don't know i am confused ? should i go and win her back now ? should i wait ? too much water crossed over the bridge ! everyone i know say she's a bitch and they will find me somebody else new. But only i remember how we used to walk and everyone wanted to be us...But i know my friends care. oh motherfucking whatthefuck arghhh !! somebody gimme a fucking gun !! The only good thing is that all this sadness and longing for someone helps me write better songs at least...

14 comments:

SIM said...

maybe u are looking in all the wrong places..if u are keen to find trouble, u'll find it. and are these constant streams of mind numbing bimbettes actually helping u?

InExile said...

i know its not .. i just like pretty girls !!

hedonistic hobo said...

i don't like the way you write about these women. actually it's quite turnin off.

anyway what was the msg u left on my blog? what hapens when you oversleep? two gpervy gay men try to film you while filming themselves?

jairaj said...

fucking Afghan hashish farmer, was quite a brilliant line. but i guess you better find, better luck first!

Anonymous said...

hobo ! i am quite a feminist contrary to the piggy image many will get off off here .. and on this blog i'd rather be honest abt my thots than write goody good things abt chickas and pretend to be a someone else... something most of us do anyways :) !!

jerry , true my man... inexile needs luck and lotsa it !! :)

inexile !

SIM said...

@ anonymous
rubbish he's got plenty of luck already..just go through his long list of bed mates. what he needs is some good sorting thru these aforementioned women.

@ inexile
are u saying that all pretty women are dumb or that intelligent ones aren't pretty?

InExile said...

serendipity, nope not at all
i am just saying iw ant to be honest abut my thoughts and not care about poilitical correctness or turning off people :) it's fun to know other people's view abt my life :)

basho said...

pretty girls rock this world.

this is true.

InExile said...

they don;t rock ! they don't roll !
they just amuse me for a while !

SIM said...

i dont know bout this whole friends who fuck deal man, i dont think u can have a uncomplicated relationship when tat happens..have u been able to have tat..friends with benefits?

InExile said...

*D*, muddy waters scare me :) not sure if they are worth hecking with and worse i am scared of other things..

serendipity, that's for a whole another post :)

InExile said...

u never know when inspiration strikes !
it's only when the song is out will people say "this is so inspired"

Anonymous said...

after my last boyfriend i didn't find someone =/
and this scared me a lot, maybe i never gonna be happy again or love someone or be love again.

this is very confused and painfull this things.

InExile said...

....

if u think sadness u wll get sadness !!
it a never ending battle .... self vs sadness//loneliness/other forms of negative shit !