Thursday, January 15, 2009

she used to be an anal virgin...

boy at party flirts with supertitshotness.

STH (supertitshotness) : oh btw i am here with my boyfriend

boy : cool ! where is he, let's go meet him..

Boy goes back-pats boyfriend hard and says "what's goin on man". boyfriend is chatting to not-hot friend of STH, boy flirts with Not-hot which make STH more aroused.

boy : your Boyfriend is a REALLY nice guy !

STH : (sigh) i know !

Boy fucks STH. STH's boyfriend comes to know later. STH on the phone to her boyfriend

STH : He meant nothing to me !

what she really meant was "He was better than you at getting me wet, and I just rewarded him with my pussy…but now i will come back to you and since you committed to me i will make you invest in me even more..."

In this "open minded" Age of cheating and " promiscuous girls"..

I say, I am happy when a woman comes, and leaves after I come.

2 comments:

catmiester said...

In this age of 'men who think from their dicks'

I too would be happy to come and then leave ( forget about his coming or going !!) :P

Mystique said...

i like that last line. A lot.